Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas Angel - Dec 2012


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Thought I'd just show my Angel for my tree!! I made her from scrap fabric I had lying around and used pale orange wool for the hair. I love her, she also has a halo made from picture wire (not shown). She is stuffed with teddy bear stuffing. Her wings are covered in gold sequins (same sequins I use for the sequin collar shirts). I think she is lovely and looks great on my tree! Next year I will have more handmade Christmas tree decorations on my tree!! 

It is hard building up a selection of Christmas decorations by yourself!! But I quite like mine!! Also reindeers in Liverpool Queen's square! They looked sad but they made me feel happy and Christmasy. Also look at my ugly owl decoration from John Lewis, he is brilliant!! I want to make some like this!


Check out my Facebook and Twitter or message me on here for any requests or questions!!

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting, check back for replies!! :)

Loads of love Emily x x x